"Every child must be able to grow up safely within the family and the religious community."
Help us with:
- breaking the taboo surrounding sexual abuse;
- create awareness about how to deal with complaints about sexual abuse within closed communities;
- finding, increasing and strengthening the intrinsic strengths, capacities and possibilities (empowerment) of individual members of a (religious) community, including Jehovah's Witnesses;
- creating a safe space in which victims can share their experience;
- respect for the autonomy of victims of (sexual) abuse.
Foundation Reclaimed Voices want:
- that every child grows up in a loving and safe environment;
- that every person with experiences of sexual abuse is recognized, seen and believed;
- that every person feels responsible for contributing to this.
We depend entirely on volunteers, social partners and donors for our work. We want to ask you to financially support our work. Companies and organizations can also support us.
All donations are welcome.
How can you donate?
You can donate directly by filling in an amount and clicking donate:
If you donate via the button below you have the possibility to opt for anonymous donation:
Do you prefer to donate by making a manual transfer?
Then transfer your donation to IBAN: NL36SNSB0705954064 in the name of St. Reclaimed Voices in Roermond, stating RV Donatie.
Your contribution is greatly appreciated and helps us to support the victims and to keep us for change.
Foundation Reclaimed Voices is recognized as an ANBI.