Foundation Reclaimed Voices want:
- that every child grows up in a loving and safe environment;
- that every person with experiences of sexual abuse is recognized, seen and believed;
- that every person feels responsible for contributing to this.
The foundation strives for:
- breaking the taboo surrounding sexual abuse;
- awareness about how to deal with complaints about sexual abuse within closed communities;
- finding, increasing and strengthening the intrinsic strengths, capacities and possibilities (empowerment) of individual members of a (religious) community, including Jehovah's Witnesses;
- creating a safe space in which victims can share their experience;
- respect for the autonomy of victims of (sexual) abuse.